Thread: Adobe Reader 9 Plugin : FileOpen

Adobe Reader 9 Plugin : FileOpen

I have installed an Adobe Reader 9 on my computer system on which i have i am running windows vista. I was in search of one plug in which i am not getting anywhere. Actually i want to have FileOpen Plugin for Adobe Reader. Is there anybody who is using this plug in.

Re: Adobe Reader 9 Plugin : FileOpen

I have found one website from where you can download the File Open plug in for your Adobe Reader/Acrobat. It has been provided on an official website of File Open where you just have to click on the OK button which starts downloading the File Open plug in for your Adobe Reader. I suggest you to go to the plugin.fileopen.com.

FileOpen Systems provides plugins for Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader. These plugins perform decryption of PDF files encrypted using our software. The plugins are available for several platforms such as Windows, Macintosh, Linux & Solaris and may be installed in a variety of ways. I suggest you to download the plug in as per your operating system as it might happen that it does not works with your os after downloading.

I have downloaded the File Open plug in for my Adobe Reader 9 and have found that it is not working with it. I do not what could be the reason but i guess this plug in is for the 8th or 7th version of an Adobe Reader because of which it might not be supporting for the latest version of Adobe Reader, Is there anybody who have tried using this plug in with an Adobe Acrobat.

I think you need to install the latest version of the browser as there might be an issue regarding the version of browser which you have installed on your computer system. It would be better if you try using this plug in some other browsers as well so that you can confirm that is there any issue of plug in or not.