Thread: Bad file descriptor error on uTorrent

Bad file descriptor error on uTorrent

I use a desktop which is been installed with Mac OS X. I have installed uTorrent application but the problem is that I get a bad File Descriptor error while re-downloading the file which I previously skipped to download. This has caused a huge problem. I do not know why is this happening? Also I do not need all file to be downloaded. So this is the reason I am not able to work well. So do check out.

Re: Bad file descriptor error on uTorrent

The bad file descriptor error basically refers to file system or hard drive issue. In order to get the thing work well so it is needed that you check for the disk utility and check the smart status and then perform the repair permission on your drive. This will surely help you out and make the aspects to be implemented well. So do work well and process as needed. It will be helpful.

Possibly the issue could be that the file you have may be corrupt or do not have proper connectivity power. This is the reason that you are not able to get functioned. So in order to work well for the issue it is necessary that you make it function as required. Do work well and process as needed. Gt another file and then check for the thing. It will get sort the thing.

The torrent on Mac do not have support for selective file and this is the reason you may be getting the issue. So in order work well you need to get the upgrade pack and get the new updated application for the system that you use. It will be helpful for you and get the thing to be processed as required. So do function and make the application as needed. You may get to a better conclusion.

I would suggest you to get the installation of a good application that is you need to get another application that would be better in order to work well for the thing. It will be helpful and you can process for the thing so that you may then be able to get sort the thing. Do work and look for the feature that is needed. It will be helpful.

There is another alternative. You can make the issue to be sorted well by performing the act that is reinstalling the application and then make the change that is required. I hope as it is been done you can then make the bugs to be removed well with the same and make the required change that would be essential and necessary. So do work and get it functioned. It will be helpful.