Thread: utorrent - problem adding a torrent

utorrent - problem adding a torrent

Hello,
    On Freebsd 8.0 installed rtorrent and rutorrent 3.0. When you add torrents in the next window, IE bug, "log (theUILang.addTorrentSuccess);". As I understand Web Gui can not put a message on a Web Form. Then click 'Add file "is not active. Himself a torrent is added and normally pumped file. This problem is solved by updating pages IE. Prompt please how to solve this problem?
    Before version 3.0 was installed Web Gui 2.8 and everything worked fine.

Re: utorrent - problem adding a torrent

Which version of IE are you using? I know this is not what you want to hear but. Firefox is much more stable with rutorrent in my opinion. So, if you are running it in under windows IE then I would recommend you to use firefox. Just see what is the result using firefox.

Installed rtorrent and web muzzle rutorrent3.0. Like everything is working fine, but when adding new torrents have a bug, most likely I have to configure php. When the selected file via the nose and hit the "add" button in IE opens a nearby window in which the "log (theUILang.addTorrentSuccess);". The file itself is added and the download begins, then on "Add" button is no longer active. It is not very convenient when you add multiple downloads.

1) IE may be different.
    2) The client OS also be different.
    3) That is why the error should be reported in Section issues on the project page. Where is the acc template to fill. Notwithstanding the foregoing, - localize the problem, find out what it was she relates. For example, try a different browser.

Judging from the posts on the extra page that opens after you add the file "log (theUILang.addTorrentSuccess);", Web interface can not add a message addTorrentSuccess from the file. That is where the can not add, I can not figure out whether the status log window of the Web interface, or somewhere in another file and, accordingly, the script throws out a mistake. A continued lack of access to "Add" button, it is a consequence of mistakes.

Cash tried to clean it. Also dropped from different computers and different networks where there are no proxy servers. The result is negative. If I understand your answer. There are ideas? It can not be it as something to do with php?

After you install version 3.1, the problem disappeared. But there was another. Plugin diskspace not true displays the amount of available disk space. I have 3 HDDs on zfs collected in one pool (stripe) the total volume of 3 discs is 1.5 TB. (Ie, each disk of 500 MB) The new version rutorrent 3.1 shows how much is left of free space on only one HDD. And of course it is not clear at what. In version 3.0 everything was fine. Tossed the plugin from 3.0 to 3.1, the behavior is the same.