Thread: Utorrent - problem downloading torrents

Utorrent - problem downloading torrents

Hello,
    I have a trouble with utorrent because for some time when I run any downloads is up, so I wanted to uninstall / reinstall the problem was still present. I did wrong or so when I reinstalled I be asked to enter a port number and I know it may therefore be a complicating part. Can someone help me with this? Thanks for your help.

Re: Utorrent - problem downloading torrents

I do have a similar kind of a problem with utorrent. In addition I have no triangle or circle at the bottom, then the destination addresses of receipt and movement of the downloads were not in their destinations, so I gave one but it still does not work, I tried the port and I do not know when I test the port. This is just going too complicated for me. Any help is appreciated.

I had the same problem comes with Vista or XP with service pack 3. I still do not know why. The solution I found is to "force" (s) download (s) in the utorrent shortcut menu (right click). It works also with azureus. My downloads have taken over 100%. If you need then you can try this solution but I do not think that this the perfect solution for this.

I have the same problem at the beginning of any market well and once more how to start a download I thought it was because of a website where I download, you are on need not register a site for his walk or so may be that as it is on emule file sharing, have a few things has to exchange.

I have the same problem. Ports are open. The firewall disabled. When I run utorrent after 2 seconds all the arrows are red. I find it weird because it worked are 2 days and nothing touched it no longer works. So if anyone has a solution that would be cool.

Hello everybody I'm done with windows seven and my problem does not come at all roxio example, the thing that I've done is as follows. I did click on the arrow next to the flag in the bottom right then I have to close the web cam and the virtual drive daemon tools, then I have my files (movies, music, etc.) in either utorrent startup forced or normal startup and for me it worked

You need to check if the port is open or not to download, you have a yellow triangular icon or a green circle at the bottom of uTorrent? Do not you change the destination of your files? (Which would explain no download no starts since uTorrent can no longer find the files)