Thread: Create new port under utorrent

Create new port under utorrent

Hello,
    I have a problem with utorrent, it says that we must create a port for a good condition but I do not know what it was and I do not know how to create. Can you please help me with this. Any more help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Create new port under utorrent

To configure your box it must go on this (192.168.1.1) then you must have an username and a password to enter if you do not already have exchange must be indicated in the documentation that came with your box it's like for the admin name and admin for the mdp then he will have to find the page or you will be able to open the famous ports all this is long enough to explain because you must also configure the network card in your. I found a link that will be able to help you more easily with pictures and everything but if you stuck on something not hesitate.

This is the BitTorrent protocol. It generally uses ports 6881-6889 and 7474 to download for the tracker. In fact, the box must include its own firewall. So, you must create the same rule with two firewalls: one of the box and the Windows. And when I say * rule ", I mean obviously allow UDP port 6887 in the two firewalls. In case of doubt, also allows the TCP 6687.

Also check in the options I suppose, although that uTorrent uses port 6887 (if you want this one) and not another. If you adopt the 6887 so that uTorrent is the 6881 (for example), AC can not work. This amounts to passing a cable through two pipes not properly welded to each other.

I want to know how to properly configure port with emule etc. but I do not see how to configure utorrent for utorrent in the options there is only writing "port used" without being written UDP or TCP port. He commend create it in my router tcp or udp? Thank you

You must enter it in the configuration of your firewall or your router in order to open the ports necessary, what ever the software you are using. a bit more details on your equipment if you have a router (genus nine boxes or live box etc. etc.) or your software firewall if you have one. I guess the information has helped you. Thank you.