Thread: Uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player 11

Uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player 11

my desktop is installed with windows 7 operating system. Most probably i use the Mozilla Firefox browser. Recently i have installed the latest version of the shockwave player 11. But this is not working with the Firefox which i am using so i wanted to Uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player 11 . But i am not aware how to go about it.

Re: Uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player 11

This problem arises from the presence on the computer, DLL old or more copies. Some of the DLL files are present in the system32 directory. Those files are named as Dirapi.dll iml32.dll and should be included only if the Shockwave Player (example: C: \ Windows \ system32 \ Macromed \ Shockwave [vers. no.]). The Director developers will also find copies of these DLLs in the files of the Director application. The copies of these files may also be present in the temporary folder too., for example: C: \ Documents and Settings \ username \ Local Settings \ Temp \ TempFolder.aaa
    Last edited by ThoMas321; 25-06-2010 at 06:21 AM.

Go to the control panel and select the add/remove utility and then look for a the shockwave player and select the corresponding remove button then the uninstaller will be initialized and the shock wave player will be removed after sometime. Hope that this will help you to get the shockwave player11 removed.

I have a little problem with the new version of Shockwave. In fact, I would uninstall all versions of shockwave and flash player that ever since I installed the new version for mac intel kidding it to death. I can run even longer without it So basically what I want is a free software while con to uninstall all versions of Shockwave and Flash Player. I searched on google and one hour on the Adobe website and I found nothing. There's no uninstaller for mac intel V.11 of the shockwave. Please help.

Try installing some uninstaller utilities like the windows uninstaller or the Revo uninstaller since these tools will handle such applications quiet easily and cleanly. The revo uninstaller will remove all the application which you wanted to remove. including the registry entries too. Hope this will fix the issue.