Thread: New to utorrent torrent client

New to utorrent torrent client

Hello,
    I download U Torrent, But I do not know at all how it works. Someone tell me how to open and how then place the support for downloading stuff. I mainly work with eMule but it is very slow and I'd like to test this new Torrent. But I need your help. Thank you for your reply.

Re: New to utorrent torrent client

Utorrent is very easy to use, when you open stream, top right you have a search bar here or there as a magnifying glass, you put what you seek is inside you press enter, it'll open your a window on the web site and you'll get in response to what you seek if you find what you want, click on the download file, opens in a tab asking you if you want to open it or save it it opens you'll get in μtorrent and it'll start a download then once you finished the download or landmarks are located your file and you execute this file are often compressed with winzip or rar you unzip and voila you install in the headline.

Thank you for the advice, because I just found out uTorrent and a few notes helped me, but I have other concerns: in this lens for me I google search engine or bit torrent, so I selected bit torrent, and after that the galley as I can not understand how to move in utorrent. Any more advice on this is appreciated. Thank you.

I am using u torrent but it is 5 minutes drive from my vista to crash and I have the famous blue screen "bad pool caller error"
    when I do not use utorrent impeccable
    here is my config:

CPU Core2Duo E6750
    Motherboard MSI P35 Neo2-FIR
    250GB SATA2 HDD a buffer 8mo
    NVIDIA 8600GT 256MB 128bit brand Twintech
    ALIM 550w (connector for the cpu power of four square shaped pin and the motherboard is an 8 pin but there is a removable cap on 4 of 8 pins)

What I should change my PSU? (On the current power supply no 8 pin) Knowing that the PC is clean and defragment regularly (almost everything has the 2 days) and no virus (analysis kapersky "0 malware discovered")

I use micro torrent and after 10, 20 minutes I had a blue screen of death that kills (BOSD I think!). While browsing the web I read that the number of simultaneous connections was strongly discouraged. I will see the DEFAULT config installed and there, stupor! Global maximum number of connection: 500, maximum number of connected peers per torrent 200. I brought it to 50 for two, a result I downloaded an archive linux in 30 minutes without crashing (light version).

I have downloaded u torrent after having selected the movie looking in the window on the top right, after you click the magnifying glass to choose mininova or other input and it nothing happens. What should I do?

I would like to ask you how I do to download the movie on utorrent I'm in is a new area I know almost nothing I know a bass could I know that I must cry out the name of the movie ... I've managed to take the torrent file it will not download anything I do .. I know if s a problem of adjustment or knows the file that I have chosen to not work please help me

"I would like to ask you how I do to download the movie on utorrent I'm in is a new area I know almost nothing I know a bass could I know that I must cry out the name of the movie ... I've managed to take the torrent file it will not download anything I do .. I know if s a problem of adjustment or knows the file that I have chosen to not work please help me

Hi hardwaremon,

You first need to download and install the torrent client, one of the best among all is utorrent. Then you can go to torrent sites by searching it on google and from their search the movies that you want and download its torrent file. After that launch the utorrent client and click on the add torrent file option and then will have to start the downloading of file.