Thread: Windows 2000 + uTorrent 2.0.1 interface transparency issue

Windows 2000 + uTorrent 2.0.1 interface transparency issue

In my system, that is installed with Windows 2000 and uTorrent 2.0.1, there is an interface transparency issue. I am not able to understand why this is happening. There is a magenta color that is used to denote the transparent areas in the interface of uTorrent. I am not able to get this magenta color anywhere in the interface.

When certain features like the toolbar is disabled, it seems that the magenta color becomes disabled by itself. Why is this happening? Is there any solution that can fix this problem. Please help me in this situation.

Re: Windows 2000 + uTorrent 2.0.1 interface transparency issue

I suppose that the problem between Windows 2000 and uTorrent 2.0.1 regarding the interface transparency issue has already been solved on our forums. Here, have a glance at the following thread to get the solution for the same:
    Transparency problem with windows and uTorrent
    I hope that you get the required solution from there. If you cannot get the proper solutions, make sure that you let me know about it, so that I can help you with some other suggestions.

It seems that there is a bug with the copy of the torrent application that you are having. This is why the interface transparency issue is encountered while using Windows 2000 along with uTorrent 2.0.1. I suggest you to download another copy of uTorrent, that is this same version and then, install it only after you have removed the traces of the older copy of the application that you are having.

There is a possibility that the version of uTorrent that you are using is not compatible with the Windows 2000 operating system. I cannot confirm about the same, but just assuming it. It will be better if you search the internet for the particular torrent application that is compatible with the operating system that you are using. I hope that there will be no such issues with the compatible application.

If the interface transparency issue is being caused because of some bug, then it will be better if you report about it to the officials. They will provide the perfect solutions that can help to remove the problems completely. mention your problems to the officials in the form of a mail or any such official means. They will reply to you in the same manner. They can also release a bug-free application.

I think that reporting about the interface transparency issue to the officials is the best remedy because they will be able to provide the proper solutions for the same. I hope that they will release a new application that will not contain this bug or whatever. Anyways, thanks for all the replies and suggestions that you guys have given. They were very helpful.