Thread: 2.0.2 "Add new torrent" Show dialog window with files inside torrent

2.0.2 "Add new torrent" Show dialog window with files inside torrent

I am facing a serious problem with uTorrent, that I am using with the Windows 7 operating system that I have installed in my computer. The issue is that in 2.0.2 "Add new torrent", that has the label as Show dialog window with files inside torrent is not able to work. This feature was working fine when I was using Windows XP. I have done a clean install of Windows 7 now and am facing this particular issue. The browser that I am using is Mozilla Firefox. Kindly provide some help as soon as possible.

Re: 2.0.2 "Add new torrent" Show dialog window with files inside torrent

Since you are using Windows 7 operating system, I guess that the torrent application is having some incompatibility issue with this operating system. This is why the feature of Add new torrent is not working in your system. You can try to enable this feature by starting the application in the compatibility mode. Inorder to get into this mode, you will have to use the option for "troubleshoot compatibility".

If there is an incompatibility issue between the operating system and the torrent application, you will have to get the compatibility tool for uTorrent. This is a tool that will do all the settings that are required to run properly in Windows 7. Make sure to install this tool before the application is installed in your system. I hope that the situation will be eradicated after that.

As there are many incompatibility issues with most of the applications and programs in Windows 7, it is said that the users should not upgrade or install this particular operating system. Anyways, I think that you cannot use this feature of Add new torrent that has the label of Show dialog window with files inside torrent. You need to switch to some other torrent application that is compatible with Windows 7.

You must have changes some settings of uTorrent due to which the particular feature is not working in your system. There is a need to change the settings to default and after that check out if you are able to get the feature. If still you are not able to get the same, then the copy of the application that you are having must have become corrupt. Download a new copy of the application and install the same. The situation will be fixed.

It is possible that the Add new torrent option is not working because the copy of the torrent application that you are using is corrupt. There is no need to worry. You just have to download a new copy of uTorrent from the internet. Your issues will be solved after that. Just make sure that you remove all the traces of the older copy of the application that you were using.

I am downloading a completely fresh copy of this particular application that I am using. So, I hope that the situation will be solved after that. If I am not able to solve the problem even with the new copy, then I will have to try any compatibility solution because it will be some incompatibility issue with the Windows 7 operating system. Anyways, thanks for providing all the help till now.