Thread: Tracker errors on current version

Tracker errors on current version

I think that there are tracker errors on current version of uTorrent, since it is not allowing me to upgrade from 1.8.5. As I am using Windows 7 operating system, I have heard that the latest version of applications and programs must be used in it. Is the operating system blocking the upgrade from happening? Please help me with the solution on how to go about with the upgradation as soon as possible.

Re: Tracker errors on current version

The situation of tracker errors on current version has already been solved on our forums. You can have a look at the following thread to get the solution for the same:
    Torrent tracker errors
    I hope that your issues will be solved with the help of the above thread. If are not able to get the perfect solution for solving the problem that you are facing, then just let me know about it, so that I can help you with some other suggestion.

If the operating system is blocking the upgradation and this is resulting in the tracker errors on current version, then I guess that the problem can be solved. According to me, it is not the operating system that is blocking the upgradation, but the firewall that is installed in your system is doing the blockage. You will have to disable the firewall before the upgradation is done to fix the problem.

The tracker errors on current version of uTorrent is seen to occur only because of incompatibility problems between the application and the operating system. I recommend you to uninstall the application completely and download the new version to which you are trying to upgrade to. So, you will no longer face this problem. Uninstall the current version of uTorrent as soon as possible.

According to me, the tracker errors on current version with uTorrent is a genuine issue that most of the users are facing. Because of this, I guess that there is a need to report about this problem to the officials. Send them a mail regarding this problem and I guess that they will respond to you with the solution that can used in this case. Thus, you will get an official solution for the problem that you are facing.