Thread: utorrent - limit upload speed

utorrent - limit upload speed

Hello,
    Little trouble with utorrent, I'm the only seeder for 4 leechers and the upload does not exceed the 50KB/s. that's the case I Seed a single torrent. If I seed number, the flow is shared between all the torrents, and similarly, the total flow does not exceed 50. I wonder if my upload is not limited by something, it's strange, because last week I managed to reach the 80-100, but in recent days, nothing. I searched the net, set the maximum emission rates depending on my speed up link, disabled my firewall, nothing works. Do you have an idea regarding the same.

Re: utorrent - limit upload speed

What is your ISP? It is also possible that leechers do not consume all of your UL. You can do very well with a UL max 100 kb / s and a single torrent seeder at 50 or 70 kb / s because the leechers do not want more (especially the case with very little popular torrents which have leechers Small connections). Can you tell me the UL max your Internet connection and the settings that you put in uT (preferences> bandwidth)?

Hello,
    Here are the specifications

BANDWIDTH
    Maximum upload rate: 35
    alternate upload rate WHEN NOT downloading: 100
    max download rate: Unlimited
    maw overall number of connections: 750
    Max number of connected peer per torrent: 100
    number of upload slots per torrent: 8
    use additional upload slots if upload speeds <90 checked

"It is also possible that leechers do not consume all of your UL. You can do very well with a UL max 100 kb / s and a single torrent seeder at 50 or 70 kb / s because the leechers do not want no more" Yes, I agree, only if I did leave one, it rises to 40-50, and if within one minute I'm adds others, it will fall and 40 -50 to uL will be divided between the different streams (the sum of UL each torrent will be about 40-50).

Finally you will have a maximum of 3 active torrents with a maximum of 2 torrents download.You may find it too but with just 50 kb/s UL Max, you can hardly be better. Know that with this config optimized, it makes you four slots per active torrent or a rate of 35 / (3 * 4) = 2.9 kb / s per slot and per torrent. If you increase artificially the number of torrents, you'll drastically reduce the throughput per slot, below 2 or 3, you might also affect your DL as the most peers to somebody who upload properly.

What will 35 kb / s UL max in uTorrent (and leave you 15 kb / s next to surf etc.). You can absolutely change 35 in 50 but know that you will consume the maximum your bandwidth, which is not recommended in current use.

I would like to know how I could increase my upload as I turn my PC into a server to allow me to create the site and host them for free I wanted to create a site with ability to view and download video c except that the problem that I do not send quickly. So it takes some luck with the video can be watch or download I want to know how I can send more soon I was 8Mega with orange.