Thread: Default label... or any way to table from an auto import directory

Default label... or any way to table from an auto import directory

My computer is running Windows XP operating system. I am having uTorrent as the application for implementing torrent downloads. I download seasons of various serials that come on the television. Everytime, I have to find the particular torrent files for the serials. It would have been better if there could have been a default label or any way to table from an auto import directory. What do you guys think about this feature being included in uTorrent? Please reply.

Re: Default label... or any way to table from an auto import directory

There is a technique by which you can set the torrent application, so as download automatically. You will have to configure the application accordingly. But, there is a problem with this method. You will not be able to get the label of the serial. Because of this the downloaded file does not get saved into the television directory. Anyways, you can try out using this method.

If you do not know then, I would like to remind you one thing. If you require any new features to be added into the torrent application like uTorrent, then you can contact the officials and ask them to include the same. So, tell them that you need the feature of the default label or any way to table from an auto import directory. I hope that they will launch a new application with these features included.

For the feature that you require an option that can be included is that a default label, as told by you for importing from the directory on itself can be there. Make sure that you contact the officials in an official manner only, that is through mails or such other techniques. They will also respond to you in the same manner regarding the decision about the new version that they will release.

My suggestion is that a label can be included to download any particular torrent with the help of a sub directory. For instance, you will be having a directory called c:\torrentdownload.
    In this, you will have to include the sub directory as c:\torrentdownload\television.
    You can also give this suggestion to the officials.
    I hope that your suggestion will be approved.