Thread: Force Start on RSS Downloader

Force Start on RSS Downloader

I wanted to know that is the feature of Force Start on RSS Downloader available with uTorrent. If not, what are the views of you guys of including this particular in the application. Many of the users get unlimited download at night hours only. So, it will be very helpful if the download could start by itself.

This technique should be able to start the favorite RSS torrents by itself. All possible views and suggestions on this topic are very much appreciated.

Re: Force Start on RSS Downloader

I dont think that the Force Start on RSS Downloader is available with uTorrent or any other torrent applications. Anyways, you can request for such a feature to be included in it. Such requests are to be made to the officials by sending them a mail or any other official contact. You can mention about the feature that you want along with the benefits of the same. I hope that your request will be approved. If it is so, then there will be a new version of this application released soon with the required feature.

I suppose that the information about the Force Start on RSS Downloader has been included on our forums already. You can have a look at the following thread to know about the same:
    automatic start of torrent downloader and its tasks
    I hope that you get the required information from there. Just let me know if you are not able to get any perfect information. I am waiting for your reply.

If the Force Start on RSS Downloader option will be included in uTorrent, then there will a problem with the application. The scheduler preferences will not be obeyed. They will be actually bypasses and then, the downloading will start. Because of this there is a doubt that this feature will be included by the officials. Anyways, there is no harm in requesting for the feature.

The Force Start on RSS Downloader feature must be very simple to implement. I have seen that there are many users who are in need of this particular feature. The main reason for this is that the plans selected by most of the users has limited download in the morning and unlimited in the night. So, if the downloads can start automatically, it will decrease a task of the user.

I was not able to get much from the link that was provided by Glenny. The views of you guys that you all support the Force Start on RSS Downloader was very good to know. Thus, I have people for support. I am sending a mail to the officials. I hope that they will release an application of uTorrent soon with this feature. Lend me your support if they ask for a poll on the people supporting this feature.