Thread: Utorrent webui for Apple safari

Utorrent webui for Apple safari

Hello,
    I want to configure utorrent web UI with apple safari. I am using mac os x and I would like to use the utorrent web UI. Now the problem is that I have no idea how to use utorrent on apple operating system. So, if you guys have any idea regarding this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Utorrent webui Apple safari

I'm still a fairly new Mac user, I still can not bring in experience, which is a good torrent client for the Mac. I am trying to use utorrent because i like it, but I can not find one. So, what will you your suggestion for this. Very well built-in search for torrents would be on the web, this is the feature I am looking for.

Have until now only one that would be tested and Transmission. That while no search function or anything else but really all it takes. I am quite satisfied with Xtorrent, who has also just over a built-in search and the option to subscribe to feeds. Does it cost a few dollars, is of the type that has programmed Inquisitor for Safari. No nice guy, but the software is good.

Transmission would be my client of choice, not Azureus. For transmission, it is also be a nice WebUI. I do not find so important, just as I'd also like to indexers to read through the comments and because if something like as fake copy of the software, then man knows that you should download this torrent. The WebUI for Transmission Clutch means the way and allows you to conveniently also his torrents from iPod Touch / iPhone to control from a very fine cache.

Re: Utorrent webui for Apple safari

Transmission. Azureus eats way too much resources. Was also in one of the ultimate consequences of Alex picked to right. Too bad it is not available for Windows. Would otherwise certainly more widespread.

Re: Utorrent webui for Apple safari

So I am a supporter of Tomato Torrent. I get a better speed with Tomato Torrent than with transmission. So if you can do without the iPod touch and WebUI-frills, then take Tomato Torrent.Und it runs on 10.5, 10.4; 10.3 and even 10.2. And it's free.