Thread: Manage multiple files in utorrent

Manage multiple files in utorrent

Hello<
    I recently switched to utorrent , I was using azure to download my stuff. But now I like utorrent , it is very fast to load because of its size. Now the only problem with utorrent is that I can not manage multiple files in a torrent. That is if I need to delete a file from the torrent how can I do this? Any help on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Manage multiple files in utorrent

I am currently testing without changing a torrent with many sources, coincidentally, is a XXX movie and the speed oscillates between 35 and 45 kb/s is already better. I think the problem is that I'm looking for some pretty unusual so where there is little more sources and I always between 5-10 streams that run simultaneously. If you have an answer for this then please let me know. Thanks for your help.

Makes you this all the time?
    Try a popular tracker deemed to take out the stroke. They may be overloaded when you connect.
    test of an video
    It still works. If you manage to achieve a normal speed with such a torrent with many peers still so it comes as the scarcity of files that you ask.

Thanks for the help , even I had a similar kind of a problem, then I changed to μtorrent Client from azureus, I moved on and there was AC which seems to work now. I am wondering if it had not yet authorized program my firewall and everything and everything? Any more discussion on this topic is appreciated.

I have a little problem, I have released a port (when I did the test it says OK), but there remains a small panel attention in the task bar tells me that there is no incoming connection so I DL to 0.2 kb. And I do not see where it comes in any case the port. When I reboot and I run the prog I have a pic to 192KB and then it falls short, it is worse. Do you know what this is exactly? Waiting for an answer.

hanged the port 3200 and I have same problem. In fact no matter the torrents I PRND sources, there's 0 also when it was me who knows not choose And I still have the little icon shaped panel attention.

I have utorrent for a while now, but I realize it never really did its job perfectly. I'm at home in non-unbundled Free (10mb/2mb about), I W2000 pro and Look and Stop. I opened the port of utorrent on my freebox in udp and tcp yesterday. But I'm sure be a problem in the config software jump to 32kb / s, but I also DL 40kb / s up big! I have full file access or I has some sources on a lot more, even for customers. What puzzles me is the panel "Number of connections" I have no idea what to put, so I have 500 "overall number of connections," 200 "number of customers" and 50 in "number of slots" ... but I understand nothing!