Thread: Bugs with utorrent WebUI

Bugs with utorrent WebUI

Hello,
    Unable to add file via the web interface, change the settings, for example language and etc. It appears correctly when it comes to statistics, it is possible to set the boot priority, stop or start the download. I would very much like to be able to add torrents to download and specify the download location on the disk. I use utorrent 2.0 Win XP sp2 webui v0.310. I am not sure but I think these are the bugs of utorrent webUI. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Bugs with utorrent WebUI

Unfortunately through the web interface will not use their home folder (although the new versions you can specify a folder in the settings, but not the file name), but for its torrent it should be fine, it may indicate the location (just looking for the most similar folders on the file name) has all the columns in the list of torrents (I conveniently when the list is sorted by date added), but it is still damp and blocks the interface itself utorrent during use.

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem.

Here's what I've already checked:
    - Function router: port is passed correctly to the 45 639 WHS in the local network from outside (any other port clearances, for example, remote access to the shares as well)
    - WHS Firewall: uTorrent is registered as an exception (must accept connections and thus build up)
    - WebUI works - as I said, goes from the local network it is working correctly

Other that this if you have any idea then please post back.

Occurs both with latest Firefox and with IE. One and the same notebook comes in the "internal" LAN on the WebUI page from the Internet (UMTS, public hotspot, etc.) suddenly no longer? So far I have to try all the solutions and FAQs to WebUI still no external Internet access to uTorrent on my WHS. The ideas are to me now unfortunately gone out, so please help me with this guys.

I'd like a Torrent client accessible from the web, anywhere in the world (but obviously protected by the CDM!). I knew I had a uTorrent WebUI, then I tried to install Linux (Wine), I tried following several tutorials, but still nothing! I'd like to clear explanations on how to install uTorrent in Linux via Wine or an alternative in Linux (which is accessible from the web and light!). I tried a Torrent client in PHP, but I have configuration problems at the MySQL server, I would have to reconfigure all. Is this the only solution I am available with. Thank you.

It must be installed by the package manager, use wine only for specific situations, including games. I think I have not laughed as much since that was installed firefox with wine in a virtualized Linux in virtualbox under windows. You must then consider open and forwarder port 80 in your router. The download file is prohibited under license.

But there are particular btqueue mldonkey and doing what you want to do ... and there are probably twenty bitorrent client for linux, use native linux software will ALWAYS be something better than in wine. Especially if it is to do the same thing. Wine should be used only for very special cases, particularly when there are no other solutions - 3D games weak, although specific application software package. That the rhetoric about a site that one draws utorrent rotate under wine does not mean that this is the best solution. I would even say that this is not a solution. It was doubtless a kind DIY cons.