Thread: Timed out connection problem with utorrent

Timed out connection problem with utorrent

I have tried to find out the answer for searched through some suggested documents and haven't got my exact issue yet. I also tried the FAQs but there is no success at all , although if I had to guess it's mostly on there somewhere and just listed slightly separately than what I am suffering . I have recently installed the uTorrent, and continuously trying to configure up the test thing, and every time I try and run it it just says Connection failed error: Timed out. (10060) over and over.
    Last edited by Prateet; 21-06-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Re: Timed out connection problem with utorren

According to me, you haven't any local issues and it is getting occurred from the main location from where you are trying to access the data. In order to get consideration , I think some of the test servers are down, unfortunately. They were a bit and unprepared for the advance load we are putting on them. You can try going in the manual procedure from particular site and manually picking a preset from the Speed suggestions .

Before getting your reply, I have already tried the same about which you are talking right now but I think the problem can be something different. This doesn't assumes to connect at all, and I am running with the same issue with different client what I have tried. Frankly I think, I am just so dumb to consider this stuff out. My theory is it's mostly something pretty obvious that I am missing out on.

One of my systems continuously getting such type of error message come up( It continuously coming up again and again after 1 min or so fills the screen.) BVCER582649 connection timed out [error#10060].. I am unable to find out anything regarding such type of error message, I have no clue how to resolve this or what is causing this . Please, Do you have any help about this ...

Re: Timed out connection problem with utorrent

I am capturing a shot in the dark now but there could be wrong something with your power supply

"In so many situations , a transistor's breakdown voltage may be located with some value of resistance within emitter and base - It is BVcer (breakdown voltage, with located resistance from emitter to base). This design facilitates the resistances from 100k to 0 Ohms in decade ranges and I got something after searching , this is quite enough for production type testing. When the emitter is ordered according to the base, the breakdown voltage is properly the same as the located BVcbo (breakdown voltage, collector to base, emitter open).