Thread: Bluetooth Software Issue

Bluetooth Software Issue

Here, I received a Bluetooth key this afternoon, and I installed the software provided by Bluesoleil. Everything works fine, drivers installed, that software also (apparently). But when I double-click the executable icon that normally starts the program, nothing happens! I have reinstalled three times, I am flipping out. Help me, it's quite urgent! The key is a Mini Bluetooth Dongle Class 1. How ro resolve this Bluetooth Software Issue. For your information i am using a Lenovo g550 laptop.

Re: Bluetooth Software Issue

I am using this same application on my desktop computer. Also it is not at all troubling me. But in your case i would suggest that When you open the software, make sure you have a small icon in blue (or gray) in the bottom right of your screen in the software launched on your computer. To continue using the software click on this icon and it definitely should work!

Sorry to disappoint you, but
    • My executable in the source folder has the same problem
    • I have no gray icon that appears in the taskbar
    • If I move a DLL source folder, the application asks me, but even if I put it back, nothing happens
    • I open the Task Manager, go into the process, launched the program but no new process appears!!!

The I'm really going all to pieces

Try to go through the following points these point should help you.

• As the pd is in Add / Remove Programs you must go in the registry at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall" .
    • Then the key bluesoleil only appears not figure (example) 00114422222333.
    • DisplayName should look and see "bluesoleil" and it's good, everything must be mocked remove the card.

It appears to me as your system is infected with a virus and hence you are not getting the software installed on your system. The best possible option i can see here is to go for a reinstallation but prior to the reinstallation it would b better to remove the application from the add/remove utility within control panel. If still the problem is not resolved then you will have to remove the virus application present on your system using a very good and powerful antivirus application like the Microsoft Security essential

I bought the key blue tooth compatible with the Motorola V 360. To my surprise, the software blue tooth is not recognize the computer and the key is not well. But on the packaging, compatibility is indicated. Only the transfer software Mobile phone tools is recognized. The PC is a PC fixed. Is he too old to recognize it, or does it lacks drivers.

samaste.march Guest

When you use the software, right of desktop a small icon in blue color with B icon in other style. Register in add / remove programs for password. It will ask, which data you want to send in other system.

I have an ear Bluetooth Nokia BH 300 compatible with my Sony Ericsson W810i (I checked) I followed what to do to the letter. After this added my device, I put the key "0000" everything went very well. When it is connected and I look at the services offered by the headset, the phone told me many "hands-free headset and" so far everything is going very well.