Thread: utorrent webUI plugin problem

utorrent webUI plugin problem

Hello,
    I want to take control of utorrent remotely. So I installed the plug-in WebUI. These are the latest releases. I installed no-ip to know my ip address from another PC. When I type the command line in Internet Explorer 7, nothing happens. Yet I have the correct IP, good port number and IE7. However, I'm connected by wifi from my box and my PC and when I pass my cursor over the icon, it gives me another IP. Thank you.

Re: utorrent webUI plugin problem

If you have a question on the ports, the best thing to try. And if you really want to find the problem if AC comes from filtering or routing and you're doing does not, you can take the problem in reverse. You put your computer on your box (basically, you open all ports and you redirects everything to your pc) you transfer the firewall and you head. You'll know at least if AC comes from there or not. If it works, you can easily find or just the problem. To all, do not shout at once the absurdity of doing this kind of thing. It lasts 10 minutes to try that. Then you reactive the firewall software, and you see if it works still. Can you take off your computer and you reopen the correct ports, and you retest.

To summarize, my utorrent port is open in my Windows firewall. In my box in the NAT tab, I opened TCP and UDP corresponding to that of utorrent. When I go to the site whatismyip, it gives me for example: 77.197.25.41 (changes all the time because I have a dynamic ip) When I turn on the wireless tab in the Windows task bar, it gives me: 192.168.1.21 (always the same). However, in my box, each port a wonder ip destination, I put 192.168.1.21 as that shown when I pass on the tab of my wireless computer. Still it does not work, any more help.

While opening the port μTorrent is not bad but we must also think of the WebUI to be different I think. Otherwise you can fully take control of your PC from another PC with the software Logmein. Go take a look above you might not be disappointed. I guess one of these will help you.