Thread: utorrent configuration problem

utorrent configuration problem

Hello,
    My question is about configuring Utorrent because when I start the charger speed is zero. How I can find (port) that should be what are the other config configured for? If any one can help me with this, then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: utorrent configuration problem

Should you open a port in your firewall? if you have the xp firewalls, you will in the options and you add a port, the same as in utorrent, x2 for tcp and udp. if you have another firewall, you must dig into the options to open ports. also takes a port is a 4 digit, see if this is configured correctly.

How to open a port without going through the deactivation of windows to resolve the history of ports blocked? And the ports are already specific or they can create it in because I read some questions it had to climb more than 5,000 (or 10,000 or even 30,000 it seemed to me)? How do you do all this?

I answer as far as possible. I like kaspersky firewall. must authorize a port for utorrent. to know the port utorrent is open:

open utorrent
    click option
    click preference
    port used for listening port 15955

you may be in it' else. The Windows firewall is not very good and I do not know if we know how to open a port. But with kaspersky internet security 7, to see if your port is open, you must have a green icon in utorrent network ok. if it is orange and red bad very bad. I had a slow connection and also by opening the port in the firewall 159,955 kaspersky my dl increased from 100 to 200 kb. Also depends on the dl site. if there is a seeder and 500 leecher will be very slow. To download a file quickly in emission limit to 15kb and 30kb in 4 mega if more, then you may be seeding the file by putting unlimited. To download the faster it should go with tracker sites but you may be seeding your ip is not banned.

Is that the livebox router is not integrated? So you must go in your router config and allow the port that utorrent uses. If you have a router firewall are integrated so disables the firewall of windows. and so have no router and the Windows firewall you make a rule to allow the port used by utorrent.

I have kaspersky internet security with which I created a rule for the integrated firewall and disabled the Windows firewall. Maybe you have 2-3 firewall that blocks everything. I had three personal firewall because I knew that my router had one and my kaspersky was one too. You need a firewall. icon must be green, it can not go red and yellow is very slow.

Normally when it is lack of space but it is not your case. Maybe your files are corrupt or the wrong utorrent then download. Solution: delete the torrent and file and if the AC redone and quite impossible to have the file. So take it on another site.