Thread: UTorrent mobile client

UTorrent mobile client

Recently I have purchased a new iphone 3gs mobile for myself. Now I am looking for utorrent application for mobile phone. I want to know which is the best utorrent application for iPhone mobile phone. I want to download some movie clips and some application. Please help me to solve my problem.

Re: UTorrent mobile client

If you're going to watch every 2 minutes your BitTorrent client, impatient to finish your film or series to download, and that you're the lucky owner of a iphone jailbroken, μMonitor is the application you need! Indeed μMonitor is an application for users of uTorrent on PC, enabling its favorite BitTorrent client since iphone. Follow the guide in pictures! Attention iphone Jailbroken only!

There are developers who do not suspect anything and thought to pass a version of utorrent (program to download files peer to peer) uMonitor named, dedicated to the iPhone. Obviously, this application has been denied by Apple but is still available on Cydia for all owners of jailbroken iPhone (cracked).

The application iPhone / iPod Touch μMonitor just denied on the Apple App Store for "copyright infringement". This small application allows you to control your μTorrent found in your home PC. You can monitor your download from your iPhone and you can add. In short the software refused by Apple is not worth applying Torrentule (currently in beta) is available on Cydia and allows downloading torrent file over the network directly on the iPhone / iPod Touch.

μTorrent, or "micro torrent" is a feature rich BitTorrent client and effective. As its name suggests, it is developed in order to be as small as possible while maintaining maximum efficiency. Thus, significant optimizations are at the level of consumption of the processor and memory and disk space used by the executable. Torrent 1.8.1 Build 12616 en. μTorrent, or "micro torrent" is a feature rich BitTorrent client. mIU μTorrent, BitTorrent client deported Mobile. An independent developer has recently released a new free program.

You need to authenticate the application before using the web interface from your iPhone.

Key Features
    • Install Utility installation - very fast and simple.
    • Dashboard torrents that aggregates by status and labels (All, Active, downloading, inactive)
    • Displays the torrent list status
    • Displays the list of torrents by label
    • Displays details torrent with all important and relevant information
    • The automatic updating and display of download status
    • Start / Stop / Pause / Force individual start torrents
    • Remove / Remove option for the individual data streams

uTorrent is one of the admired torrent application obtainable today. µTorrent arrives through a built-in Web UI that permits you to control your application through anywhere using web browser. The web interface is very wonderful and exposes all the functionality required you need to run the remote application. The Web user interface may not display correctly on an iPhone, however here is the iPhone only for uTorrent.