Thread: Huge torrent and no connections

Huge torrent and no connections

I am running with the following problem. I have uploaded the torrent on a private tracker and I am one of the member there and I have 60 leechers in swarm but 0 upload speed and of course 0 peers associated to.

When the first leecher connected with me then I had my up speed maxed. After some hours, the leechers got increased and currently there is no one connected with me and I am unable to upload anymore. Everything is going fine , firewall, port, connection configuration, and strangely from the same tracker, I can seed any other torrent properly . According to me, the issue is going on with my torrent's size and piece components. Can you help me in this situation ? Do you have any suggestion what should be the actual issue here ?

Re: Huge torrent and no connections

According to me you need to go for the following suggestion and it would be helpful for you to heal this very issue . Just right-click on the torrent advanced, and then perform both clear ban list and wipe the peer list. After doing all this , restart the specified uTorrent? I am missing a lot of information about your configuration , other torrents, or linespeed to start to guess much else.

The torrent is made private. Currently, I am having 80 leechers in swarm and none of them are connected ? Commonly , they connect in proper manner with the differemt torrents. Is there anything else you need to know more ? I am desperate because I am unable to seed it . As well as the Port forwarding going on successfully, I and they are connected to tracker!

I am working upon an previous version of utorrent 1.8.5 because it looks to perform better than v2. Also I have tried the newest version with similar result. For one hour, one peer connected and I was uploading with almost 40mbps to him. After he completed , the torent was dead once again. Also I tried primarily seeding and from 80 peers in swarm, 10 to 20 connected but none was in the situation to perform the downloding so I moved back to normal seeding.

Are you sure that the configuration included with the leechers means those "80 leechers in swarm and none connected" actually exist? I have no any idea about what sort of bugs actually you are getting in uTorrent's Logger window/tab at bottom. (Right-click on that window to made enable the logging of entire but verbose components .) You may running with a software firewall manipulating with things or an ISP moved hostile.

You may running with a software firewall manipulating with things or an ISP moved hostile.
    IPS is welll and I am working with windows firewall only, where utorrent contains both the public and local exceptions. I also used to go with the firewall in off mode but its the same thing. Not all of the peers in swarm are real but 40 to 50 should be since they shows on tracker as leechers also.