Thread: Torrent doesn't start until client restart

Torrent doesn't start until client restart

I have encountered a weired issues here and unable to solve it out, Every torrent which I have added doesn't get actually begin until I restart my specified client. I have associated a new torrent, the tracker is live and I am able to see there are seed and peers showed in the status bar but only after I reboot my client the traffic actually starts. I am just working with the BitTorrent 6.4 but this error moves back to the last two versions of BitTorrent...

Re: Torrent doesn't start until client restart

I think, you are suffering with the issues of bandwidth and you need to check out with the help of given screenshots tagged below with the preferences - queueing and preferences .. Just look at the attached images below and verify the bandwidth !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a complex LAN situation,probably every day the router would block or define the ranges for internet traffic for different periods of time. With the versions 1.8.3, 1.8.4, I figured out that the transition from blocked/limited channel to the common state looks to have degraded - torrents are quickly started freezing, or get failed to start (even the ones added after the "blackout") until program restarts.

During freezing situation of torrent , the program displays that DHT is functioning , green tick and all, trackers online, torrent may have up to so many thousands of seeds and peers and yet,there is no connections with them are established At the same time, some other torrents may be working just well.

I have been continuing with the uTorrent for years and have never got such type of problems until using 1.8.2, 1.8.3, and 1.8.4. I am running wiht the same problem and everything in that setup guide is nothing new that I have not already been following for years.

As soon as, I turned it down my internet comes back. However, I run the uTorrent on digfferent machine (machine B) for instance, then the internet on machine A is not effected. It looks as the port forwarding problem but I am running with a hardware firewall and don’t use the XP software firewall, thus defining a new port doesn't resolve the problem.

This assumes as it is getting occurred because of the specified causes :

• uTorrent is using entire uploading bandwidth, and the browser is not so much capable to make this requests
    • Or may be you are running into the silly windows half-open limit

You need to try the same with the lower upload configurations first. If that doesn't work then just try to monitor your connections with sysinternals tcpview.

I am running with the similar issues with my torrent ( on popkorn a-110 ) and currently it is not currently functioning , I can connect popkorn by web and get what popkorn seems as have connection to the web because there are torrents show some peers. But currently , any uploads or download. I have downloaded the similar torrent to my computer system and all was going fine , so there is no any issues with torrents. Some issues are also on the Popkorn. But it works before and I didn't do any changes in the configuration. Currently, I try also to do reconfigure but nothing would be helpful .