Thread: Error: Can't open .torrent file

Error: Can't open .torrent file

I am running with this issue for a while now that after the files get downloaded and I received an error message saying

Error: Can't open .torrent file E:\movies\torrent_filename.torrent
    The downloaded file works proper but I am unable to seed it, which is seems very weired (I hate to be just a leecher). I am running with the following configurations in Preferences>Directories

Put new downloads in : E:\Downloads
    Move finished downloads to : E:\Movies
    Store .torrents in : E:\Downloads

If I try to load these torrent files with the manual procedure and they started downloading once again..

Re: Error: Can't open .torrent file

what you require to do is to just resolve your connection opener so open up any software on your machine then go down to your reboot and turn off your computer system and press them both at the same time 6 times pretty quick then once the machine boots up again it will have a window stating connection open then where it says ddl: then a blank space in the space type alow .torrent files then press OK and you should be better to go. Please try this out and one more thing I need to ask, Are you moving the .torrent file at any point as well as have you tried with the "store .torrents in" setting disabled?

I have not moved the .torrent file. I can go for disabling the Store .torrent configuration settings . I just figured out that utorrent is trying to find the located .torrent file in the E:\Movies directory instead of E:\Downloads, I have been running around with these configurations and I had the following configurations :

Move .torrent for completed tasks to : E:\Movies.....But even then, once the download finished , it would occur me the same error message.

So,I was just trying to download a game from piratebay site with the help of utorrent on my machine . it spend near about 7 hours (as just 40% done) so I made shut down my laptop for the night but when I starts my laptop on another morning to finish the downloading procedure and I got 0.0% done with the message as "Error can't open .torrent file". Please help me to solve it out ..

The simple and quicker method to fix this issue is to run a registry cleaner software. A registry cleaner is capable to eliminate the errors in your record. This record collects entire information about the software, drivers, applications and games which are installed on your machine. And currently, it can get worst, because some obsolete records are not removed and can lead to what they states the "errors". By using a registry cleaner , the bugs can be redirected and increases the speed of your machine in the process. Registry cleaners perform by scanning each file and then finding to get if it's corrupt or causing issues. If they got that it is damaged , the registry cleaner will replace or resolve the file for you to make your system become free of errors.In addition, the errors will not be occurred if you regularly check and care for your machine.