Thread: Updated torrent-file / Adding incomplete file

Updated torrent-file / Adding incomplete file

Hi there, I am having an issue uTorrent. The problem starts with the new downloaded files are converted to the torrent format. When the new files executed it starts the downloading the older file also. uTorrent start downloading without taking information about file that is already existing. So if possible then let me know about the problem.

Re: Updated torrent-file / Adding incomplete file

This is the default working style of the uTorrent that you are using to download the file. It always works in the piece size format which will work like this only. You can not modify the download style of the uTorrent all that you have to do is to check that you are downloading the file which is not existing.

As per my knowledge Torrent are the independent of file so there are no restriction on them. And also they are not the bug od the Torrent as it is designed in the way to download the file from the uTorrent. You can check the documentation of this on the official site of the uTorrent which is having the description about same.

If you are having more query regarding the same and you are not cleared with the all the replies then let me tell you that you can go through the official site of the uTorrent and ask the query of problem to the forum of the same. The expert of the site will give you the proper reply regarding your query. Thanks

I know i am little late for the reply but as i am not in touch with my computer from last some days. Now i have gone through all the reply and find is helpful and satisfactory regarding the updated torrent-file / Adding incomplete file. So thanks a lot for all the help been provided by you and it is really appreciated.