Thread: Wanted File removal program

question Wanted File removal program

Can you tell me how to get rid of an application which is not working properly on my system i tried to remove it from the control panel a number of times. Anyone aware of a File removal program. Please tell me how to get rid of this application. This application is rally annoying me since i don't use it anymore and even though it is present on my disk.

Re: Wanted File removal program

If Windows can not delete a file or folder, the cause may be a file or folder to be deleted is used by a system process. And hence i would suggest you to get open the task manager and stop the process from there this will help you to stop the program and after this when you try to remove the program it will be removed. Hence the problem will be solved.

Sometimes the files cannot be removed because of the following reasons. try to check for the issue listed below:
    1. The file or folder to be deleted is used by a system process
    2. The folder contains files or delete hidden files
    3. The file or folder is read-only
    4. The file system on the hard disk has errors
    5. The system is infected by a virus
    6. The hard drive is faulty (hardware problems)
    7. The file or folder belongs to another user who has not left the rights to delete this file.

Accuracy: Remove a program in the Start menu does not erase the program. For the Start menu contains shortcuts only leading to the program ( see ).

You can uninstall a program in two ways:
    • The Start menu,
    • Through the Control Panel Add / Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Visa and 7)

Revo Uninstaller is not just a tool to uninstall programs, but also a manager starts, cleaner traces and unnecessary files. The application lists the programs, updates and extension installed and you to get rid of them quickly via the context menu. With the way hunter, a target moving on a desktop icon or an icon on the system tray (for example) you can immediately access a menu offering you uninstall, stop the process, the opening the Properties window, a search on Google, etc.

It performs a scan to uninstalling applications that the uninstaller does not work. He also performs classic after uninstalling programs a scan to find files and registry keys that have not been removed. Optimization tools are also at your disposal: a manager starts and Windows tools, a cleaner useless files, a tool to permanently delete a track cleaner for your browser, your hard drive, etc. An excellent tool that will quickly become indispensable.

The free Advanced Uninstaller helps the uninstall of old, unused or defective software. The program also deletes unnecessary files and registry entries that the usual removal of programs on the panel behind. It saves space and prevents an increasing slowing of the system before. There are two different modes - Standard and Advanced - to choose from. More interesting is the advanced mode, because only then the Uninstaller scans after erasing the hard disk and registry for remaining entries, files or folders. The default mode is hardly different from the uninstall from Control Panel.