Thread: Utorrent cancelled my system restart

Utorrent cancelled my system restart

I am using Utorrent right on my mac system. My system hanged but when I restarted a error popped out saying that the system cannot restart. This appears only when I use utorrent. I had kept some files on downloads but that keeps on moving. But the system does not reboots. Does this error is caused due the utorrent client. How to fix that out without removing torrent.

Re: Utorrent cancelled my system restart

Yes that can be due to utorrent client. The problem is that the screen is all blue, but the boot does not work after page with the gray Apple logo. I had forcefully shutdown the computer but still the problem comes till the utorrent keeps on working. Try to get update the newest version of the utorrent which will help you to fix old bugs and fixes that occurred in the older version.

I have a similar problem. I would first like to say that I really do not understand the problem on the computer. I use utorrent for a while on my wifi connection and the other day I proposed to change the version of the software. I had updated the same. Since when I run it after several minutes my PC restarts itself. But on the same hand Blue Screen error appears on the same.

I downloaded bitcomet and my download speeds have increased faster than 45 kbps. Everything was going well until I heard the startup sound of windows xp. I open my screen and suddenly my computer rebooted. BitComet is because of the reboot. It is eating up too much of my system resources and the router on the same hand is also heating up.

Today I opened BitTorrent and suddenly the speed goes up to 35 kbit / s which for me is excellent. But this miracle that has lasted 5 minutes, and my speed dropped to 2 kbps. I use a router on Freebox which is connected via Ethernet. The connection here I use is USB. I did not do the setup of IP address or port open for fear of cutting my connection by mishandling. Well, if BitTorrent has stagnated at 2 Kbps, I would take BitComet.

It has nothing to do with my temperature, since it comes just 15 minutes after the opening of uTorrent. BitTorrent works very well, but the flows are very low (15 kb / s on uTorrent so that a kb / s on BitTorrent). The problem is already happened once but the same was solved by formatting my entire system and I did not find the source of the problem. May be the software is buggy.

I personally do not use Utorrent and I do not see too much or would your prob, but you have other customers torrents which you can try out. Search for clients which are very light and does has a long installation process. Well what to do is uninstall and install Utorrent another Bittorrent client style because they have the same interface. I had removed torrent first to make my system stable.