Thread: Problem while downloading language files of uTorrent v2.0

Problem while downloading language files of uTorrent v2.0

I have installed uTorrent on my windows xp computer system and it was working without any problem but recently i have got a new notification that new v2.0 is available so i just thought to install the latest one but i guess there is something wrong with the downloading files. Actually the problem was language files while downloading it.

Re: Problem while downloading language files of uTorrent v2.0

Even i am having the same problem, Actually i think i have made some mistake while choosing the location of downloading files. It was downloading the file without any problem but i guess by mistake i pressed some key so that it showed a problem for downloading the languages files. And because of this interrupted download, it did not got updated by the latest version.

With Language Pack μTorrent, you can download any type of files: audio, music, pictures, etc. You can download everything with a huge facility if you have the program μTorrent in your language. Quite simply, once you've downloaded the package and you have added the file executable program, you can choose the desired language. Language Pack μTorrent offers a variety of languages such as French, Spanish, Catalan, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Serbian, Slovak, lslovène, Thai, Turkish, etc.

I think the problem would be with the location from where you are downloading the latest version of the uTorrent on your windows xp system. I guess if you are trying to download it from the uTorrent itself then it must be downloading it form an official website so it happens some time that many people asks for the same downloads at the same time and because of huge traffic, the file sharing becomes bit slow and sometime it just fails to share. I think you should keep on trying to get the same thing from the application. Try to download it in some odd timings such as in the night time.

I think you should directly go to an official website of an uTorrent where they must have provided the proper files for downloading the language pack for utorrent which you are using on your xp system. I have just tried installing it and have found that these languages are working without any problem and i think even would be able to download the same.

I have just searched about the torrent files for languages of uTorrent and have found that there are thousands of websites from where you can download the language package for your utorrent. If one does not works for then you may try installing an another one. You have infinite number of choices.

There could be some problematic in the uTorrent 2.0 because of which the language pack which you are installing here might not be having proper support from the uTtorent. I think you should reinstall the whole software again from different source and from the same source, Install the language pack as well.