Thread: Sansa Media Converter not functioning under Windows 7

Sansa Media Converter not functioning under Windows 7

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Sansa Media converter and it is not able to function well with the system. When I try to use or execute the application it is not functioning. I do not what could have caused the thing. it would be better that you do help me out so that I can make the aspects to be processed well for the same. So do check out for the thing.

Re: Sansa Media Converter not functioning under Windows 7

The problem could be that the application is not installed well or properly. So it is necessary that you do check out for the application so that you can process well for the same and make essential aspects to be processed as needed. Get another copy of the application and then make it install to the system. You may be able to work well for the thing. So do check and work as needed. It would be better.

It would be better that you do process for the thing that is by making the application to install under compatible mode. This can be done by getting the application and then right click on the installer file and make it install to the compatible mode for Windows Xp from properties option. This will allow the application to process and program as required. Do check out.

Another way you can make it function is by processing a clean boot service. IT is very simple. You just have to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. As it is been done yo need to process by choosing Hide all Microsoft service under selective startup tab. Disable the service and then make the aspect to be performed. Restart the system.