Thread: How to boost utorrent?

How to boost utorrent?

Hello,
    How can we boost utorrent speed because a 10 kb/s is really not much and ports are properly open. I have tried come techniques but non of them really worked for me. Also, are there extension supported in utorrent? I have searched for them but there are nothing I can find. So, if you can help me with this it would be great.

Re: How to boost utorrent?

Utorrent does not need to be boost. The speed depends on the torrent you downloaded, the seeds and leech present. I sometimes would has more than 1MB/s but should not dream of the torrent depends on the people that are behind. If you downloaded a file you have more chance, there have guys like us with the old connection. Another way to boost utorrent, optimize your settings in the options, but I do not think this will effect more.

μtorrent works very well without artifice simply download the torrent and good to have a set minimum. For my part I have already reached the 2.5MB / s (2500Kb/s). Up to you but I do not think there have really a miracle, if you train at this point is that there is a reason for that. I guess I am correct now.

Patches μtoreents suggested on other posts are a little (or much) of the crap it does nothing to change the settings from the firewall and install a μtorrents config that seems to say oh hey I'm the cops stuck me. Before installing a patch find out about these action.

Utorrent booster? What is that. All depends on seeds and the flow allowed by these seeds, nothing more no need to soft full of viruses and I know, many seeds with a good flow and you run more than 2mb/s. So, instead I think you should pickup the torrent files which have more seeds. I guess this will help you.