Thread: UPnP - uTorrent 2.0 and Wine 1.0.1

UPnP - uTorrent 2.0 and Wine 1.0.1

When launching the uTorrent within the wine, with the help of UPnP, uTorrent automatically opens the right port for me on my router and if I move to the preferences and configure the port UPnP closes the previous port and browse the new one. Upon exit the ports are closed.

This is the bug. After sometimes of either idle, downloading or seeding I move back to find that the ports have been closed and configuring it within the preferences does not rebrowse a new port. The only method to get it to reopen a new port and would be happen after closing up the uTorrent and reopening this .

ubuntu 9.04
    wine 1.0.1 - windows xp emulation

Re: UPnP - uTorrent 2.0 and Wine 1.0.1

You have to be sure first that you are running with the old version of the wine. First check it out and I think this is going just because of that. Just install the latest version of the wine and I am sure you will be free from the issues that you are getting right now .....Install the updates ..

I agree when it works on windows but its still going in the same way . Here is what I have tried to do .

ubuntu 9.04 and wine 1.0.1-6
    ubuntu 9.10 and wine 1.0.1-8
    ubuntu 9.10 and wine 1.1.38 (newest dev)

I am goign to install the wireshark and got to see what's happening now . I performed the installation of wireshark and can be sure that uTorrent is definetely transferring a DeletePortMappping request. This is actually quite odd, this is just stits there frequently in the background and then randomly transfers a DeletePortMapping request..

Hi everyone, I have just received some errors when upgrading to utorrent 2.0 and because of that I got some more difficulties here like -
    • Auto-load not functioning , it only performed auto-load when startup
    • I get invalid file when uploading files with the help of WebUI
    • Impossible to configure the properties of entire files in a label (choose label).

Anybody have some suggestion regarding this ?

on several occasions, we just receive the "newest version" or "Newest from repositories," both of which commonly suggests 1.0.1 (which is much previous than dirt currently). Autoloading procedure from a directory while uTorrent is working relies partly on the underlying filesystem relaying what units to a "File has arrived" message long (atleast I have checked). How long after having the file in the autoload directory are you waiting before you declare it not functioning ?