Thread: Utorrent restarts computer

Utorrent restarts computer

Hello,
    I have a problem with utorrent. Here is my problem, when I start this software the computer restarts again and again within 15 minutes. Is that this software is infected with virus. I try to un install the software but it won't un install. This might be a problem of cpu temperature? What is the exact problem. Can you guys help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Utorrent restarts computer

It has nothing to do with the temperature, since it comes just 15 minutes after the opening of uTorrent. BitTorrent works very well, but the flows are very low (15 kb/s on uTorrent so that a kb/s on BitTorrent). I advice that make an up-gradation of the software and try to run it. Just see if this works with you.

With me this has already happen once but all formatting was solved and I did not find the source of the problem they will say it to replace windows that are excellent azureus I think, but more resources beef system that utorrent. So, I recommend you to format the system and install azureus on your system.

uTorrent eats 4MB of RAM, so I see the difference. BitTorrent foods a little more, but the speed is very low. I will try Azureus, and I spend information. Thank you, I expect your answers. Also, I think that deluge is a good application for linux operating system. Though I am not sure that this equally works well on windows operating system.

I open BitTorrent, and at once, speed up to 35 kbit / s, which is good for me. But this miracle that has lasted 5 minutes, and my speed dropped to 2 kbps. Freebox I use a router, I'm connected via Ethernet, USB and my brother. I'm not setting ip address or port open, for fear of cutting my connection by mishandling. Well, if BitTorrent has stagnated at 2 Kbps, I would take BitComet.

I downloaded bitcomet and my download speeds have increased faster than 45 kbps. Everything was going well until I heard the startup sound of windows xp. I open my screen, and to my surprise, my computer rebooted.