Thread: uTorrent Ultra Accelerator

uTorrent Ultra Accelerator

Hi there, I am having an issue which i need to know about. I am planning to download and install the uTorrent Ultra Accelerator which will accelerate the speed of the uTorrent download. But i am not aware of the functionality of the same. So if possible then let me know about the utorrent ultra accelerator. Thanks in advance.

Re: uTorrent Ultra Accelerator

As you are planning to download the uTorrent Ultra Accelerator then let me tell you the this is just a scamware which affect the computer system with the multiple virus. And it does not deal with the download speed of the Torrent download. So if you wanted to download it then i think it is not the good option for the uTorrent.

I have got the point which you have explained to me. I have got the everything and not downloading the uTorrent Ultra Accelerator as it is not good for my system performance. Now i have wanted to know about the Download Accelerator which is also a download speed booster tool. So please let me know about it.

You can use the download accelerator which is the nice tools for downloading the torrent. I have also used the same and liked it most. But there are lots of Download accelerator are available in the internet and you might get confused with the same. So here i am giving you the link which will work with issue of yours.
    Best download accelerator?

I will not advise you to go with the any software which is having the speed boosting technique. It is nothing to do with the speed of the uTorrent. They just send the malicious spyware or Malware to the computer of yours which is not good for the computer. So don not go with this kind of the stuff which you are looking for.

Instead of looking for the software which will boost the speed of the download for the better speed i will advise you to set the bandwidth of your uTorrent which will make the system to download the torrent by the speed that you have define. You can set the full bandwidth for download but that time you can not use any other internet activity as the whole speed is dedicated to the uTorrent only.

I am also looking for the some software for increasing the speed of the download from the uTorrent but after going through all this replies i have come to know that this is not the good idea of using the Download accelerator. I have now adjusted the bandwidth and i am getting the good speed for downloading the torrent.