Thread: Yahoo Mail attachments leads Safari 5 to Crash

Yahoo Mail attachments leads Safari 5 to Crash

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Mac OS X. I have installed Apple Safari as my web browser for browsing. The problem is that when i attach some files on Yahoo using the browser it gets freezed. I do not know why do this happen? It has caused a big issue for me now. Please do help me out so that I can make the possible changes as needed. It would be helpful.

Re: Yahoo Mail attachments leads Safari 5 to Crash

All you need to do is to perform a update to the application and nothing. An update will lead yo to get the issue to be sorted and process as needed. So do check out by updating the pack and then look for the conclusion. You may then not be able to get the browser to be crashed. So check out and work as needed. You may then be able to work as required.

The possibility could be with the bit version you are using. You should switch the browser to 64bit and then check for the result. Uninstall the pack and then install the 64 bit version. You will then be able to process or execute the application well and that too without any issue. So work as required. It will then make the essential aspects to be implemented and the browser would not crash.

It would be better that you check out for the Browser Plus. You need to uninstall the same and then install the feature. You can make it uninstall by navigating through System Preferences to BrowserPlus. As it is been done then install the fresh copy of the same. It will then help you out and make the required ailments to be fulfilled. This may make the things to work well in your way.

You need uninstall the application and then work well as needed. This will surely help you out and process for the thing and make the aspects to be embedded. So do check out and work as required. You may then be able to get the aspects to be executed. It will surely let the application then to process and make the changes as needed.