Thread: computer wont work

computer wont work

I have a windows XP, and I also have a virus on it. It infected my computer and then told me that I needed to download their "virus scanner" whatever. It has disabled numerous features, such as my task manager. My computer was also slower. I eventually couldn't even logon in the normal mode, so I tried safe mode. I ran spybot and avg and found some things, but the virus is obviously still there as my computer wont boot. Now I cannot boot in normal mode or safe mode. When i try in normal it just loads my desktop background and freezes. when I try safe mode it begins logging in and then immediately logs out before it finishes.

Re: computer wont work

You need to get a good antivirus software application. You can go for Bitdefender 2010 antivirus or Quick Heal total security antivirus tool. These application has the tendency to make the aspects that is making the virus to be detected and eradicate it out from the system. As it is been done you then need to restart the system and check for the output.

I agree with you once try to that way other wise restore system from control panel repair or formate your system . Once I dad faced same problems like yours and I do this and my problem resolved.

maria.sizer Guest

You need to format your hard drive.Before formatting your system take a backup.If u don't have backup then their is a third party tool Stellar hard drive recovery software that recover data from Windows.