Thread: Windows 7 email client

Windows 7 email client

I just installed windows 7. I wonder if Outlook Express is compatible with Windows 7. if so let me know how I can once again have it. or so separate road trips which replaces Outlook a Windows 7 email client. I have heard about thunderbird a lot and also about windows live please tell me which one of them is better than the other so that i can have it on my desktop.

Re: Windows 7 email client

Oultook Express no longer exists on Windows 7. You can either use the solution pay, Outlook 2007 (with the Office package). Migrating Outlook Express PST backup in in windows live mail. Or the free solution with Windows Live Mail, which takes very good Outlook Express for my taste (it's the equivalent of Outlook Express for Windows 7 in fact).

Difficult to ignore the global success of MSN Messenger , the instant messaging software from Microsoft. MSN Messenger 8.5 or MSN Messenger was renamed Windows Live since the upgrade to version 8, the spirit of the software remains the same, but not to the new generation of IM clients is reached. Chapter news, first note the deep facelift interface, this version of MSN Messenger (8.5) can also be customized at will. For the sake of clarity, the menu is accessed via a button in the upper right corner.

Outlook Express is not Windows 7, it was not present in Vista. The mail client Windows Mail on Vista this is no longer available either. Windows 7 does not contain any mail client. The new software from Microsoft, Windows Live Mail must be downloaded on their site. We must either choose another program like Thunderbird.

save by using Live Messenger (MSN 8.5) to call landlines and mobiles. This service fee, requires a subscription to the Verizon Web Calling. Otherwise, you can always call another PC with Messenger 8.5 chat verbally with your friends. Just click on the button in your chat window and configure your headset and microphone. We can never thank enough the inventors of Skype.