Thread: Windows 7 and IE 8 problem

Windows 7 and IE 8 problem

I have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. I think that there is a Windows 7 and IE 8 problem. This is because I am not able to load all the pages properly in this particular browser. Most of the times, the images are not able to load totally.

Can this situation be solved? If anyone has faced such issues and solved the same, please reply here as soon as possible. I am waiting for probable solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Windows 7 and IE 8 problem

There has always been a Windows 7 and IE 8 problem. Most of the users do not prefer to use Internet Explorer. I suggest you to use any of the following browsers to solve the problems that you are facing:
    1. Mozilla Firefox
    2. Opera 10

If your problem persists, then just let me know about the same, so that I can suggest you some other solution.

The Windows 7 and IE 8 problem is not an incompatibility issue for sure. I suppose that there are some other conflicts going on within your system. This is causing the blockage of the activities of Internet Explorer. You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system and remove all the incompatibilities that are shown by this particular tool. I hope that this will solve the problem.

You cannot use IE 8 with Windows 7. As Windows 7 has many such problems, it is recommended that one must not install or to this particular operating system. Anyways, as you have installed this OS, it will be better if you degrade the operating system to Windows Vista. As you are looking for a change in the operating system, Windows Vista is perfect. It also has the same features as Windows 7.

A solution that can help you to eradicate the Windows 7 and IE 8 problem is to start regedit and then type the following:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Windows Search
    Make sure that it is set to file:///C:\Users\(username)\Favorites\
    If not, then set the same and I can assure you that your problems will be solved after that.

I have resolved the Windows 7 and IE 8 problem with the help of the solution that is provided by Sam.D. Well, I have decided not to use this browser anymore as it has many problems encountered with it. On searching the internet, I found that the people have rated Mozilla Firefox as the best browser for all the operating systems.