Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-06-2010

Multiple instances of Outlook

Is there a switch that I can use in the Outlook shortcut that will allow me to run it several times?

I have 5 profiles setup in O'07 and it's a pain having to switch back and forth all the time. Would be nice if I can run each profile at the same time.

Thanks.
Old 15-06-2010

Re: Multiple instances of Outlook

Microsoft Outlook is a powerful email client. It possible to run multiple profiles from a server. This can be done by using Extra Outlook. It is a freeware tool which allows you to run multiple instances of Outlook Express. You can use this out and then try the same. The tool modifies the executable of Outlook express and let you run more than on profile.
Old 17-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhon View Post
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful email client. It possible to run multiple profiles from a server. This can be done by using Extra Outlook. It is a freeware tool which allows you to run multiple instances of Outlook Express. You can use this out and then try the same. The tool modifies the executable of Outlook express and let you run more than on profile.
Not looking for OE. What about Outlook 2007? I have 5 profiles, 3 of which are POP and 2 of which are Exchange.
Old 29-07-2010

Well, finally sat down and had a look at ExtraOutlook. Works like a charm with Outlook 2007. Now I can have multiple instances of Outlook running with different profiles at the same time.

Thanks Jhon.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,