Thread: iPod touch would not transfer to itunes

iPod touch would not transfer to itunes

Hello,
    I received an iPod Touch for my birthday and I want to transfer my music and my video on my other PC work directly in iTunes. I read that with the new iPod it worked, though i am not sure of this. I found a software on the officials site of the apple and I downloaded it, but the problem is now I can not transfer any thing to itunes to ipad touch. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: iPod touch would not transfer to itunes

What you want is to use your iPod as a hard disk to transfer your multimedia PC to another? If it's you done many software your disposal, TouchCopy, which enables you to use your iPod as a hard disk. It is rewarding, but you can found on the internet the free full version. You can also use the application air sharing, it is freely available on the appstore.

So, I think being in the same problem itouch lover. I have in my mac itunes my music that are featured in the iPod, and I have another pc which is on windows and I would like to connect my itouch on this computer and take all the music of itunes and put them in the itouch. Is this possible.

I had the same problem transferring music, I found a software to perform the action. I can not remember the name so much, but it is not for you advise that I write. I use the software and not only it did not work, but iTunes does not recognize my I-pod. it is marked that I would have to reset my i-pod, only the music I above, I do not have it in my computer, is a friend I rarely see me the has been excellent and I find it so I do not want to lose. So, if you know how to help me, I would appreciate and pay attention to the software that you find, especially if you do not want to lose what you have on your I-pod.

In "Getting assistance from customer service";
    Click on "Authorization";
    Click on "Troubleshooting permissions issues";
    Click on "iTunes constantly asking to authorize the computer to read the articles purchased from the iTunes Store";

What worked for me is "Disable User Account Controls (Windows Vista and Windows 7 only)"

ianne3 Guest

First, you need to have iTunes 8.0 or later and a charging cable for your iPod Touch (iTunes 8.0 or later is required to work with the iPod Touch). Here is a step-by-step process on how to transfer music from iTunes to your iPod Touch:

Connect your iPod Touch to the computer, and then open iTunes.
    Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod Touch, which will show in the navigation bar at the left.
    Go to Music in the navigation bar.
    Select all music you wish to transfer to the iPod Touch.
    (Optional) On a PC, you can choose individual separate songs in a group by holding the Control (Ctrl) key and clicking all songs you want to choose. On a Mac, you can choose individual separate songs in a group by holding the Command/Apple key while clicking on all songs you want to choose.
    Click and drag one highlighted song (if a group is selected, it will drag the rest with it) onto the iPod menu in the navigation bar.
    Wait for it to transfer the music. Depending on how much music you are transferring, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to five minutes or more.
    After syncing is done (which you can tell by looking at your iPod Touch screen because it shows the word 'Sync in Progress' if it is syncing) you have successfully transferred music to your iPod Touch.
    To insure a safe and complete disconnection, click the eject button next to the iPod Touch menu in the navigation bar. Once the iPod Touch menu disappears, it is safe to remove the cord.
    Now just listen to your iPod Touch!