Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ms Office Error

Ms Office Error

Dear Sir,

I am using window seven 32 bit, I have install MS OFFICE 2003.when I connect to internet then my operating system download & install several updates successfully but now i am receiving ms office error as attach picture.
    Kindly solve my problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Ms Office Error

This is quiet common error that you can get if you don't use the license version of Microsoft Office. To avoid this error message, either purchase the license of Office 2003 or simply remove the Genuine Advantage update from your Windows. One more thing, do not perform automatic Windows Update. Instead select which updates you want to install manually. Thus you will know which update you will be installing on your computer and so this kind of error message will not appear to you in future.

OK Sir,
    I have understand your comments but I don't know which update create problem for me.Now tell me how to remove this ERROR now then I will follow to your instructions.

All you need to do is to perform a clean install of the operating system first and then process as required. As it is been done it is necessary that you check for licensed version of Windows 7 and then install it to the system. This will surely sort the thing. Check out.

Dear Sir,
    Can I uninstall my existing MS OFFICE and then again install same again.I think my problem should be done.What is your suggestion sir ???

Yes you can do that for that you have to first install the MS Office in the default location and the second one to the another location with the specified E or F location of your file. This will install two files to another location but let me know what is the use of this to install both the software in same system?

If you stop the OGAAddin load activities and stop OGAAddin.dll from loading, the said error message can be concealed. To do so, just follow these steps:
    • Open Registry Editor and find OGAAddin.connect.
    • You can simply search this registry key by pressing Ctrl-F.
    • Once you find it, go to the right pane, open context menu of the key ‘Load Behavior’ by right clicking and choose Modify.
    • Just change its value to 0, first it should be 3.
    • Replicate this process for every OGAAddin.connect key that you can find.

That’s it.. But note, you should backup the registry before making changes in it, anytime, everytime.

Dear Sir,
    I found this file with the help of your said procedure after right click and select modify then one small window appearing & nothing showing as you saying.Please check attach picture and give me guide line

Well Arshad, i am unable to get whats wrong with your system. Am using Windows 7 32 bit too, and am able to modify the said values (i just tried). Anyways, i'll find some more solution but i guess the problem is with your system and not Office. If nothing worked than you might need to format and reinstall it again.

OK Sir Devasis & Maq.H,

I will wait your valuable guide line

Alrite Arshad, I found another way to fix this error, hopefully this should work for you.
    Open the registry editor by entering regedit in the start menu search box and locate the below mentioned keys and delete them completely from the system.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Powerpoint\Addins
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins
    Delete the OGAAddin.connect registry value from above paths. Also if you find any key that include ‘OGAAddin.connect’, delete the same as well. That’s it, you are done now.

But remember what i said before, you should backup the registry before making changes in it, anytime, everytime.

Sir,

I have many tries to find those keys in registry but non

Try out the following steps: Find the way to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8998da55d52b36c0e98ba016ddd50de0\ folder. Here you need to extract OGANotifier.cab. You can make use of WinRAR to locate a file mentioned as OGANotifier.msi. Once you find it, just remove it. You can do that by selecting Uninstall from the context Menu after right clicking the same. Now, in order to keep away from any further installation just block out the automatic update installation .

Dear Sir,

There is no any file.please check attachment.

Well buddy, after doing lots of search on Google and going through this thread, the only thing i can suggest you is reinstall a fresh copy of Windows and try installing Microsoft Office 2007. Above mentioned steps are the one that could have been used to fix this error but as it is not working for you.. go ahead and reinstall the Windows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast