Thread: Macromedia flash player which support swf files

Macromedia flash player which support swf files

i have been using Windows 7 on my dell inspiron desktop. I am looking forward to install a Macromedia flash player which supports swf files. Since it appears as the swf files are not supported in windows 7. I want to know whether i am missing something or there is an exclusive flash player available for playing swf files help me please its too urgent.

Re: Macromedia flash player which support swf files

You must download the player flash player to view this file type. It is free and integrates the browser (Internet Explorer or other)
    http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer to play a swf file, you can use a free swf player this will surely help you in this matter i had used this application and it work well too. i think this will help you to get rid of this problem.

Download the Flash Movie Player which offers the advantage of playing Flash animations in SWF format without using a web browser. Above all, it offers much more playback controls on these activities. For example, it can move at any time of the animation, be it a movie or a game, or move to a specific number of images. It may also open a file from Flash animations executable (EXE) and explore the Internet browser cache, and pull Flash movies.

You basically need a swf player like SPlayer media player which is a free and open source, comprehensive and enjoyable to use. New entrant multiformat drives, SPlayer focuses on performance and usability to distinguish themselves from the competition. Optimized to take full advantage of the capabilities of decoding the latest processors and video cards, SPlayer consumes relatively few system resources when playing HD video.

Flash Movie Player can take screenshots of animations and save them in several formats. The icing on the cake, it is possible to define a list of Flash playback as a screen saver. Alas, the software does not play movies in FLV format: YouTube videos (among others) are not supported. Flash Movie Player is a practice that gives you complete control over the animations in SWF format. The Flash movies and games await you!

Some windows options or playlist management differ unfortunately the overall appearance of the player. On the side of the interface, SPlayer adopts a stylish and sleek, with controls on the screen who can be discreet when not in use. As for formats, no need for additional codecs, SPlayer directly integrates everything you need to read your files. With the exception of some videos from the Mac (QuickTime mov format), the most common formats are supported.

Reading this type of file can be done in two solutions:

1) read with Internet Exploreur having installed Flash Player
    2) solution with a program like SWF Opener is faster and easier to implement and is easily