Thread: Computer keeps trying to install WordPerfect Office 12

Computer keeps trying to install WordPerfect Office 12

Whenever i try to install the word perfect 12 software on my desktop it seems as the installation is going on but nothing happens so i would like to know whether this installation is some kind of error or i am missing something in while setting up the file anybody faced similar kind of error in the past can help me. Also tell me how to go about this problem.

Re: Computer keeps trying to install WordPerfect Office 12

This appears as your computer is infected with some sort of virus or malicious programs so try to get an antivirus application installed on your system this will help you to get rid of such problems. First install the application on your system and then update the antivirus application scan your system atleast once and remove the virus. Now when you will install the wordperfect 12 it will be installed.

I got the original program Corel Wordperfect. I installed the latter, and after comparing both I stayed with WordPerfect. I must say that for those then the Word was his version of 97, and was WordPerfect 8.0. The truth is that both Programs in operation were quite similar, the two could do the same, it is possible that the Microsoft program have any watermark more than Corel, but they were fully respects

This software has been designed especially Linux, but Windows is not bad, what happens is that the Corel graphics package is a competitor of Microsoft, and has done better and cheaper, Linux, and the not so good and more expensive for Windows, but apart from problems between companies, this program itself is good, but as the most widely used generic standard remains Microsoft Word, you encounter the problem that most new Word file, not you can convert to Corel, so that makes it more difficult things, but it was not for these details the Corel Word Perfect, is much less elaborate than the Word software always full of whims and useless features, I prefer this and is one of the I use a lot, except when there is no choice but to use Word for the issue of incompatibility of files.

To my Corel Word Perfect Suite software package was the best design software and office existed. The processor is Word Perfect with which I learned to use a computer and I found it intuitive handling and easy. In fact, now I remember when you used Word keyboard shortcuts Word Perfect. But the problem came with Windows 98. Since I installed Word Perfect on my computer has been giving me problems. In addition to problems of compatibility and love gave to all programs of Microsoft Office suite were added the problems of hanging me, to abandon, to go all the content, until one day, decided a few months will stop working and I have already had to recycle to Word.

Word Perfect has many advantages over Word and also some disadvantages. Among the advantages is the automatic calculation of tables, the range of colors that allows choice of source, ease of introducing compatible graphics, the recoverability of files, the translatability ... Among the drawbacks is its incompatibility reviewed, the ability to add pictures on-line

When you install WordPerfect Office 12, the program offers the option to upgrade the existing installation without uninstalling the previous version .* The specifications and preferences of the previous version is automatically transferred to the new version of WordPerfect Office, with the corresponding time savings for the user that also benefited from the ease of the process.