Thread: unable to install WordPerfect Office 12 software

unable to install WordPerfect Office 12 software

I have been using a desktop computer which is running with windows 7. i was trying to install the WordPerfect 12 on my desktop but i am not allowed to do so please help me to get rid of this situation. Recently i have purchased a new wordperfect 12 but since i am not able to install the wordperfect 12 this is annoying. I would be really very much thankful to you.

Re: unable to install WordPerfect Office 12 software

It appears as you have not downloaded the application correctly from the internet so i would suggest you to download it once again. After downloading the application try installing the same on your system again. This will really help you to get rid of this problem. But if the problem persists still try uninstalling other office applications like ms office and openoffice org.

Hello, before concluding to a solution i would like to know some details regarding the problems which you are having please answer the questions which are mentioned below:

• Search on your C: drive for files that match this line? This is called a Path, then describes the path to find the file pfent100.dll
    • Have you somewhere on your disk a file called WP.INI?
    • What is the content of this file? (You open it with notepad)

pfent100.dll file is well down the road. WP.ini I searched the file. I have not found it. pfent100.dll stuck in there and full of character illegibile error messages like: "SING error DOMAIN error R6028 - Unable to initialize heap R6027 - not Enough space for lowio initialization R6026 - not Enough space for stdio initialization R6025 - pure virtual function call R6024 - not Enough space for _onexit / atexit table R6019 - Unable to open console device R6018 - unexpected heap error R6017 - unexpected multithread lock error R6016 - not Enough space for thread data abnormal program termination R6009 - not Enough space for environment R6008 - not Enough space for arguments R6002 - floating point not loaded "and after are characteristic concerning unreadable.

I do not quite see where you could find other than on the hard disk My reasoning: I am using the operating mode of Windows Formerly the ini file was read at startup and the lines of this file are executed now I know this is in the registry but sometimes the ini file contains a line that calls a DLL which no longer needed if you remove the line, we no longer have this dll error message "does not seem PFENT100dll necessary since your WordPerfect works If you delete the line so in the ini file, I guess you no longer have this message but it must find that WordPerfect is why I want you to run

the date of installation is the date and time when you start your former WP. you places on the Program Files folder on the left in explorer, in the right part you are looking for the file if you make WP display details, you can see the creation date, probably that of your installation prg.