Thread: I want software of HP PSC 1410 printer

I want software of HP PSC 1410 printer

I got a HP PSC 1410 All in one printer from a friend. I am buying this off. The printer looks nice and working and I had tested the same on his system. He does have the printer cd of this. The cd which comes with it at the time of purchase. So I do not have the printer drivers and software. From where can I download this. I need help on the same. And also what are the positive and negative points of this printer.

Re: I want software of HP PSC 1410 printer

You can get that on the official site. This is not a big deal. I had also provided a direct link for the same below. You can click on it and visits the site and download the printer software and drivers. The other way is to contact Hp support center and ask for the cd. They will ship you the full pc suite and drivers on your address for some small shipping fee. The best way is to download it from the below link.
    HP PSC 1410 Printer Software

This printer s equipped with 8 keys whose functions that gives you all work on your click. The greater the documents, the slower it was. So there it lacks a bit performance. But for the usual home work this printer is simply good. It get stuck also no heavy images print as you print the same from photoshop. I have this same model and it is no quiet old. I am planing to buy some better model now.

Hp PSC 1410 printer gives you sharp letter edges. The photos are provided with natural colors. There were also some test scans which came out with black sport. The page prices are expensive in this printer. For the entry level it is indeed very compact. So for that you can prefer to get a much higher performance printer if you print regularly. You will need to look for a much better cost effective printer.

It is a ultra compact all rounder printer which can print, scans and send faxes. The performance levels a print and copy speeds of up to 18 A4 pages in monochrome and 13 pages per minute in color one, with a resolution up to 4800 dpi. It is also equipped with an precision technology which delivers excellent photos with the edge up to A4 and borderless up to 10 x 15 cm. So that looks more than enough.

The resolution in the scan function is 600 x 2400 optical dpi and 19200 dpi. It is easy to install and quiet quick to use also. The original HP inkjet cartridges designed for efficient ink usage. You can also buy cheap cartridges from market but that can effect the print quality class. Despite the compact design,the printer gives a lot of functionality and performance.

Yes you can download the printer software from the official site. For Photo enthusiasts there is a bundled of HP Image Zone software for image editing and management. HP Instant Share agent can be use with the HP PSC 1410 to send images in mail without large file attachments. The addressees on the other end can it decide which photos they want to download. It is better to use this service.