Thread: need windows vista home basic product key

need windows vista home basic product key

I purchased this in the month of October..2008 and I tried to get some suggestion and applied procedure for this . So finally, nobody have the newest master product key or entire keys that you have. Anyone of you have amny idea and if you own the product key then please provide me and what would be the procedure to get updates key then please send me and it is very neccessary for me.

My Operating System is Windows Vista. The product key that I have before has been expired as 30 days and it has been passed already..Please suggest me something ..... MCPK9-DJVT6-QKCJR-67FX7-VQW6M

Re: need windows vista home basic product key

I have already talked about this to Microsoft after entire info and they required some information about me means full name telephone number and where I am residing and calling , they will start the verification of the provided product since it is genuine then I asked that how can I receive the product key since the person who sold this to me provide this to me without entering the key,The woman told me that there is a charge of some money near about $10 then you can be able to get the key ......

I am also running with the same problem but I seemed this after getting a notification .It is going on with the Vista , A popup just appeared during surfing on the net and when I was goin to shutdown the system then a pop says that Enter a new product key and I have started the installation of the on another Laptop . Actually, the system already running with the VISTA on that and this was was one of the trial for me and I purchased the Home basic Vista and performed the installation of this with the already provided product key and now again, I am getting prompt again to enter the Product key ?

If you are getting everything fine and perfect in your Diagnostic Report. I am sure that you required to Activate and since this Key has been used to Activate already then you will require to use the Activate by Phone method as suggested following :

Click on the Start button and then type "slui.exe 4" in the search section in the start pop-up and then press the "Enter" . This will move you up the Activate by Phone dialog window. Go through the way that is given by the window. The phone activation procedure should only consume your 6 minutes of time . The key to such procedure is that you have to communicate them a Live Activation procedure ! When you make the call, you will be interacting with an Automated Voice, either choose the option to ciommunicate Live Rep or if there is no choices , do not issue any more numbers. This should force the automated voice to redirect you to a Live Rep.

Key Management Service (KMS) allows organizations to so the local activations for system in a well controlled environment without any of the requirement to connect with the Microsoft. A KMS key is used to enable the KMS on a system managed by the system administrator in an organization. KMS activation is applied and implemented at managed environments where more than 25 machines are connected to the organizational network. Computers working upon the Windows Vista activate by connecting to a central point computer installed with the Windows Vista and also executing the KMS.

The computers locate the KMS host using one of the below suggested two ways , take a look on that :

Auto-discovery: The machine uses Domain Name System (DNS) service captures to automatically locate a local KMS host.
    Direct connection: A system admin establish and locate the KMS host specification and communication port

The client machine have a 30-day grace period to commit the activation. Machines that are not activated within this grace period move into Reduced Functionality Mode (RFM)