Thread: Looking for Pinnacle Studio Plus v 12 manual

Looking for Pinnacle Studio Plus v 12 manual

I need an user manual for the Pinnacle Studio Plus v 12. Because the user manual is one of the best way to learn all the tricks of the Pinnacle Studio Plus v 12 manual. I would be very much thankful if anyone can provide me. i have tired of searching for it but could not get the manual anywhere because the user manual is not available for free please tell me where i can download the user manual or if possible upload the same. Thanks in Advance

Re: Looking for Pinnacle Studio Plus v 12 manual

As far as i know i would suggest you to go to the official pinnacle web site and i think that the user manual for the pinnacle studio is freely available but anyways if you have not got the same freely i have uploaded the my reply with the user manual. Download both the archives and extract them before using the same. Hope this will resolve your queries.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lillebror; 12-06-2010 at 05:44 AM.

The user manual are always available freely but if you are not able to download or view the same then i would advice you to look for some tutorials about the pinnacle studio and also there are a number of ebooks which are available freely all over. This books are also very much available i would advice you to go for the same.

Store, edit and enjoy your memories on video. In three simple steps, Pinnacle Studio guides you quickly and easily capture, enhance and share your home movies. Easily capture your analog videos from your camcorder or VCR, or import directly into Pinnacle Studio all your movies and digital photos, and audio files. The software automatically detects scenes and creates clips that you drag into your project to start.

Create movies automatically or add your personal touch. Select and trim your scenes, pick a style and Pinnacle Studio does the rest. You want to go further? To add photos, music, titles and transitions, you simply drag and drop them on the workbench. You easily get impressive results. Preserve your movie memories instantly by capturing straight from tape to CD or DVD Recorder InstantDVD.

Create professional quality DVDs with chapters and motion menus, to enjoy your creations on almost all DVD players or PCs. Record your finished movies to camcorder tape or DVD, or distribute it on the Internet. Enjoy your movies on your Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP), Apple iPod and other portable media players, or publish them on the Internet to instantly share with everyone or a select group of relatives and friends.

After downloading and reinstalling total of 10.5, a clear better, but slowly back problems; imossibilité load music from a CD; delay of sound and image when inserting a title you can not save now in another name my film, and still refusing to file a report with gracvrure in the wake of a DVD. Found one solution: to render the file window and then burn a CD with Nero