Thread: Pinnacle Studio - record mini DVD

Pinnacle Studio - record mini DVD

Hello,
    Here is my little problem, I've wanted to fetch the packages made under studio11 that are on dvd for backup on mini dvd. Processing is done perfectly to the DVD Studio 14, but when I started the operation to create movie to tape is a disaster with blue screens, images that are offset short jump or the total. By cons when I selected any other type of output no problem. I said that I tested the case with my two camcorders, that gave me the same results. So, you can suggest me some way out of this? Thank you.

Re: Pinnacle Studio - record mini DVD

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem. I use 2 = gr and every two digital video connector with dv in / out. Just to inform you that, the movie is trying to reproving a studio setting made 11 with burning on dvd by myself, it is not a film whose origin is unknown, because I do not know if my initial explanation was not haphazard. I own the soundtrack but I do not want to iron for hours to re-edit, especially since I have just finished a save tape with no problem. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

What type of camera settings are you using? Generally, that the merger goes ahead without problems, you need to transfer DV AVI files. Make a procedure to import your DVD into Studio. Save as a new project. Creates a DV AVI file. This is the video that you will transfer AVI DV tape.

Hello
    I tested a lot of solution but non of them are working. I did import the DVD into Studio, saved as a new idea and the creation of the dv avi, but I really can not see how this file to the tape from the camcorder. Thank you in advance for your help.

You plug your camcorder via firewire to your PC. You open Studio and your project with your DV AVI file on the time line. Then Part 3 Creating a movie you choose Strip. You check your output settings, and your camcorder Studio node well with the automatic option checked, then you click to create a new project. I guess the information was useful.

Thank you for your help but after this last test I give up, the result is always the same, the rendering on the camcorder is always full of micro cuts, blue screen, images of previous inlaid scene to the next scene etc. (Which is surprising in all cases tested is that all the visuals are impeccable, and even a new dvd burning is flawless)

Trying all possible solutions before giving up. We already know that the video file is not in question. Check with JVC is not proposed that a new driver for your camcorder. Have you tried a different transfer software Studio? what Windows system you willing?