Thread: Lost utorrent webui with ISP change

Lost utorrent webui with ISP change

I have a webui setup in properties with the username and password, have my no-ip application working in the taskbar and have a dedicated port launched on the router and firewall. this was properties was running properly whilst with BT but I am stumped - since my entire configurations are same..

I have searched a lot and complex but didn't go anything , are there any fellow UK sky broadband users with the help of the webui who may point me for the absolute direction? When I attempt to login remotely then it just moves back with "unable to connect" with the help of usual
    // username:pass@xxxxxx.no-ip.org:port/gui/index.html

I have just moved from Windows XP to windoews7 - could the location of the winui.zip be an problem ?
    Last edited by Prateet; 23-06-2010 at 10:43 AM.

Re: Lost utorrent webui with ISP change

I am suffering with the same issues with my webui.zip located in the following path C:\Users\gascomm\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent ... where it was installed in setup. I got another thread which was talking about the same on another site.

I got there on of the user had the problem in %AppData%\uTorrent - whereas I am with an advance (roaming) directory down in the heirachy. But I haven't done the searching and unable to get anything there which can solve the problem..

Actually... %AppData%\uTorrent (commonly) indicates to the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent on Vista/Windows 7. You need to try this within the address bar of Windows Explorer. So it seems as your webui.zip is commonly in the absolute place. Are you able to connect with the µtorrent itself (green circle with v in the in the middle of the status bar)?

Are you going with the Alt port and if so have you moved to make disable the Alt port yet to get if it works on the common port yet? Have you tried to make it disable your firewall yet?

Yeah , the port is indicating that it is opened and working in proper (green). Actually, the windows firewall contains utorrent as an exception, whereas the sky router is running with its own firewall and I seems that it has something to do with the incoming connection ... Unfortunately there are some small documentation is available for that and open ports ;