Thread: WinDVD BD not able to work due to Threatfire on Sony Vaio

WinDVD BD not able to work due to Threatfire on Sony Vaio

I have a Sony Vaio laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is quite well related to the thing that is WinDVD BD as it is been installed to the system. The problem is that when the program is been accessed it is not able to load well or get executed. I have no idea what could have caused the thing. This seems with the Threatfire that I have installed. It has stopped me to get execute of the program. What should I do?

Re: WinDVD BD not able to work due to Threatfire on Sony Vaio

The issue can be sorted well by making the Threatfire application to perform as needed or required. You will be able to perform the act as needed and make the possible implementation as needed. The application may be blocking the WinDVD BD to function. So work well for the thing that is by disabling the application process. You may then be able to work with the thing.

It is not necessary that the threatfire application is not allowing you to get access for the thing. You need to process for the act that is by checking for the compatibility. It could be that the application is not able to cope with the operating system you use. So in order to work or function for the thing you need to check and make the possible ailments to be worked. This may do help you out.

The installation of the application for compatibility can be done by right clicking on the installer.exe file and make it to install the application under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you need to restart the system and make the thing to process well as required. I hope this will surely let you to get the accessibility and work. So install under compatible mode. It will function.

Follow the steps that is been mentioned which is basically a clean boot service.

1. You need to type msconfig in the search box option
    2. Now hit enter
    3. Choose Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab
    4. Now you need to disable the services
    5. Restart the system

As it is been done you then need to install the application and check out.

Perform the steps by running the the system under safe mode option. As it is been done the application or the system that is been embedded with Windows 7 needs to be worked well. As they are highly advanced features this would really let the things to process. All you need to do is to make it run under safe mode and then check for the output.