Thread: Registry Mechanic's logfile.etl and cputime XML problem

Registry Mechanic's logfile.etl and cputime XML problem

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Registry Mechanic 9.0.0.114 application suite. The problem that I am facing is with two huge file that is been created by the application that I installed that is logfile.etl which is 11Gb and other is cputime XML which is 20Gb in size. I want to know is this a big problem. It has allocated a lot of space on my system. What could be this. Please help.

Re: Regitry Mechanic's logfile.etl & cputime XML problem

This is naturally a huge problem. It could be that the application may have been caused or appended with some bug and this has caused to cause in such an abnormal way. so the remedy for the thing is reinstallation of the application. You need to remove the application and then install the fresh new copy of the same. So do check out after it is been done. You may then be able to work well.

You can remove the file that is been appended the thing. All you can do is to follow the steps that is been mentioned as below:

• Click on the start button
    • Now in the search box type perfmon.msc or
    • You can check out in the control panel option
    • Now to the admin tools to performance

You may get the log files listed. Check out for the log file that you have and make it delete. This will help.

It is possibly the application that the is been affected or the system is possessed with some threat. This is the reason that you are not able to work well for the thing. It would be very much necessary that you perform the act and work as required. So do check for the same and scan the system using a good antivirus application. This may let you to a better conclusion.

Re: Registry Mechanic's logfile.etl and cputime XML problem

Remove the application completely. You need to go to the control panel and then to the add/remove program option. As it is been done you need to get access to the same by selecting the desired application and then click on remove button. As it is been done it is essential that you perform for the thing and make the changes.